Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010


I missed my New Orleans family very much this year but we always make the best of what we have during our Christmas wherever we may be. The four of us, that's really all we need. The kids had a nice Christmas. I wish I could have given them more this year. 2010 has been a very hard year for our family but we managed to make it through. So long as we have each other. I hope everyone had a great Christmas! God Bless all of you.


Our Family picture for Christmas 2010


Joey's annual Antler picture. LOL


 Joey got Buzz and Woody from Meega :)


Cars...more cars...

Stockings - filled with pop rockets, and a little bit of money!

What would Christmas be without a new batman shirt for Jordan? 


Joey got a car carrying truck...of course!

Jordan got another pair of Osiris shoes - size 13! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers