Monday, December 20, 2010

...



When it's hard to see with the eyes I've been given, I strap on my camera and I take pictures and hopefully gain a new insight. I do this a lot, but there are some photos I've taken - that I forget I have. So once in a while, I skim through my portfolio and just look. Most of the answers I am looking for, are all there. In that little book. Filled with my life story.

I've had a really rough year and sadly, I can't wish for this year to be over fast enough. I've struggled a lot in my life but I've always held on to the hope that everything will be okay. I have great faith - and that should be enough. Sometimes though, I slip and I get into my human mode and worry. a lot. too much sometimes.

But my boys...they are my everything and they make everything perfect. Even in my imperfect little world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers