Tuesday, July 19, 2011

THERE GOES HIS HAIR....

Rewind back to 2010. An everyday argument in this house was how he should get a haircut. I hated that it was so long and he flips his head to the side every 5 seconds. I feel hot everytime I look at it. I've dreamed of cutting it while he's sleeping. LOL. Jordan has had a military cut since kindergarten. It was a requirement for private schools. I'm assuming that the freedom of not having to get a haircut was so liberating for him that he decided to go all the way! Only, I didn't think he would let it grow this long. 
Present Day - Summer 2011 - IT'S GONE! It took one whole year and it's gone! YAY! I couldn't contain my excitement. Oddly enough, when he came home with NO HAIR, I was a bit shocked and sad almost. LOL. 

Why must teens go to one extreme or another? Glad he's got good genes. He looks handsome in any haircut! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers