Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy 15th Birthday my boy....

Wow 15 years! Where did the time go? Jordan changes every single day and it wasn't so noticeable as the day he turned 15. We took a picture together and he is much much taller than I am even when I had heels on. He is looking more and more like his father. Who is sadly not in the picture. Sometimes I wonder what that must feel like for him and I try to take away the pain and the worry. He is doing well though, under the circumstances and is growing up to be a bright, funny and loving young man.

Jordan, this is my promise to you: I will do my very best every single day to be a good role model and to be your light in your darkest hours. I will hold your hand until you're ready to let go, I will hold you close until your warm,  and I will forever be in your spirit and in your heart until the end of time.







I hope you had a good birthday. I love you forever and always. - Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers