Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CATCHING UP....JANUARY HAPPENINGS

I'm quite embarrassed that I haven't kept up with this blog as much as I said I would. My days are filled with so much that sometimes I forget. So I'm going to try to catch you up on what's been happening with our life. Well, for starters, Joey learned how to tumble....LOL. He'll only do it with a pillow and a blanket on the floor though, thank God. I frowned upon E for teaching him how to do this, but as he said "let him be a boy". OK. 





Other than the circus act, I intended to finally put a stop to the massive clutter that hot wheels can bring to a house. LOL. Joey has tons of toys BUT will only play with hot wheels or any car that he has. We tried to keep it under control by putting everything in one giant toy box at the end of the night. Mornings are rough though - because he is looking for particular ones he would like to play with for that day, so what ends up happening is, the toy box gets emptied before he finds the "one" he is looking for. At the end of the night - A BIG MESS. So I dug up his old "toy sorter" that I used for his room when he was a baby and just color coordinated all the hot wheels. Unfortunately, the bins are limited in color so I didn't get to match the cars with the bin. But I separated his cars by colors anyway. Believe it or not, this solved everything. He was able to find the cars he wants and he can put them away easily. Less stress for Mommy!

And as you can see - a very happy customer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers