Saturday, September 18, 2010

ALTERED BINDERS - FUN STUFF

Here's my latest :) Giving old binders, new life! I had a few - so I made several idea books, a recipe book and a "take this in case the house burns down" binder!


This is the "take this in case the house burns down binder". It has everything from copies of credit cards, licenses, IDS, insurance info, medical info, medications we are all taking and allergies. I also included contact numbers on here. You JUST NEVER KNOW. I experienced Hurricane Katrina and although I don't ever wanna go through that again, it helps to be prepared.



This is my receipt binder, its separated by months. :) It's pretty self-explanatory...LOL


This binder is for "a good read" - my writings, my favorite articles - anything i like to read time and time again...





Here is my Photography Binder. In it goes photography tutorials, photo ideas, future purchases etc. Anything pertaining to photography.



This is my favorite! My Home Ideas Book. Everything that I hope to have in my house is in this book. Or more ideas for future projects :)




2 comments:

  1. Love your binders. Do you design the covers? Thanks for following my blog- I've enjoyed what I have been reading over here on yours so far too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually no, I didn't. Those are scrapbook papers that were leftover from my pack. I just cut them and placed them in the sleeves. This was my trial run, so I am still learning. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers