Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer is almost over...


I hate that summer is almost over. I enjoy spending time with my boys. I like hanging out with them all day long. In two days, we will be back to our "routine". 6am wake ups, running back and forth to school, homeworks, stress, blah! LOL. I wish my kids can stay small, so we can all just stay home and play all day. It's hard to believe that Jordan will be in high school. I feel like I just jumped to the future. Joey is 3. I am starting to look for schools for him too. My kids get older each day, and I get older each day. I pray that my babies will remain my babies forever. Everytime I think of how fast time is flying, I can't help but think that one day - they will both move away and leave me here. It saddens me. I want to make sure that each day is memorable to them.
I often wonder if I am a good enough Mom to them. Or have I let the stress of life overcome the fun side of me. I never want life to take over. I just want it to be peanut butter and jelly days everyday. Movie nights in our pajamas and eating lots and lots of ice cream.
I am lucky to have been given a chance to be a Mom. It's the greatest thing to be. It's the greatest thing I am.

I love you J and j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers